Mobilis ACTIV Case for Galaxy Tab A 2018 10.5 - Black
The ACTIV protective case, designed and manufactured by MOBILIS®, fully protects your Galaxy Tab A 2018 10.5". This reinforced case is equipped with a flap to protect your screen. This converts into a stand to make your device extremely easy to use.
The ACTIV case can withstand more than 50 drops from a height of 1.2m and has achieved IK08 standard in terms of shock-resistance. In addition, it provides your IT equipment with reinforced protection thanks to two patented systems and a TFP composite that can absorb shocks and withstand impacts.
Lastly, the elastic strap, shoulder strap and stylus holder are accessories that have been designed to provide maximum comfort and perfect ergonomics when using your device. The dedicated ACTIV cases are perfect for semi-mobile use onsite or even in the office.
- Drop-resistant: 2x greater than military standard MIL-STD 810G; capable of withstanding 50 drops from a height of 1.2m
- Reinforced protection: 2 patented systems for absorbing shocks (Perimetric Bumper and Shock Wave Absorber) and use of TFP 4.0 anti-shocks composite
- Cushion shock; absorbs shock waves and withstand impacts
- Waterproof material
- Flap with tripod function and elastic strap
- Shoulder strap included to carry your device or for typing while standing
- Elastic hand strap
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: D 2.8 x W 17.9 x H 27.8 cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.