Mobilis RESIST Case for iPad 2018/2017/Air 2/Air - Black
The RESIST protective case, designed by MOBILIS® for your iPad 2018, 2017, iPad Air or iPad Air 2, protects your IT equipment should you drop it. It is specially developed for intensive use onsite and for those who work standing up.
It can withstand up to 1000 drops from a height of 1.2m and has reinforced protection thanks to two patented systems. The TFP composite can absorb shocks and withstand impacts.
The accessories included with the case give you maximum comfort. With the shoulder strap, you can use your device when standing, while the elastic strap improves the case’s ergonomics and the stylus holder makes your device easier to use. Lastly, the RESIST protective case gives you access to all your IT device’s features.
- Shock-resistant: 30x greater than military standard MIL-STD 810G; capable of withstanding 1000 drops from a height of 1.2m
- Reinforced protection: 2 patented systems for absorbing shocks (Perimetric Bumper and Shock Wave Absorber) and use of TFP 4.0 anti-shocks composite
- Cushion shocks; absorbs shock waves and withstand impacts
- Shoulder strap included to carry your device or for typing while standing
- Shoulder strap attachment rings: braided nylon resistant to a 15kg traction per ring
- Elastic strap
- Stylus holder
- 2-year warranty
- Dimensions: D 2.1 x W 19.3 x H 26.2 cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.