Modern 4 Drawer Dresser - White
- Reviews (1)
Our 4-drawer wood dresser creates the ideal spot for storing clothing in your bedroom, from your basic tees to your shorts and jeans. Made from responsibly harvested solid pine and manufactured wood from renewable forests, for a dresser you can feel good owning. The tapered legs give a mid century modern take on a traditional dresser, making it an effortless addition to your bedroom as it complements a plethora of styles, especially with transitional and modern styles. Four drawers provide enough room inside for your bedroom essentials, while you can use the top for your books, plants, and accessories or keep it clean for a minimal appeal.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to assemble – Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions.
- Stylish – Perfect for your bedroom as a nightstand or side table in your living room.
- Storage – With four storage-deep drawers to store your clothing, throws, and pillows.
- Colour: White
- 30 day guarantee
- Instructions included
- Easy to assemble
- Durably constructed of high-grade MDF and laminate
- Includes anti-tip hardware to attach to wall
- Made of solid pine wood and high-grade MDF with a painted finish
- In a classic and simple design for a modern style
- Made of wood responsibly harvested from renewable forests
- Dimensions:H 102 x W 77 x D 41cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.