Monsoon Rgb 4.1 Gaming Chair
Outshine the competition and light up your game with the new Monsoon RGB 4.1 Gaming Chair. Featuring X Rocker's innovative Neo Motion LED technology, you can set the mood with up to 30 different lighting programmes and bring a futuristic feel to your gaming setup. Supercharged with our brand new wireless/Bluetooth dual control panel and included wireless DAC transmitter, the Monsoon RGB 4.1 provides multi-platform connectivity for use with all your favourite games consoles and audio devices, including Xbox One, PS4 or Nintendo Switch.Feel every beat with sound-reactive vibration, subwoofer and 4 speakers to enhance your gaming, movie or music experience. Whilst the ergonomic design, with luxurious faux leather finish and sturdy pedestal base, provides long-term comfort and durability.
- Neo Motion RGB LED Lighting Technology - RGB lighting that provides a unique and colourful glow to your gaming setup, with up to 30 different light settings and colour options
- 4.1 Multi-Stereo Speakers & Subwoofer - Fill the room with crystal clear audio with 4 speakers and backrest mounted subwoofer
- Sound Reactive Vibration - Feel the action in your favourite games, movies and music, with impactful vibration motors that reacts to impulses in audio
- Wireless and Bluetooth Ready - Live free from wires, this X Rocker has wireless audio connection using the included digital transmitter or via Bluetooth to mobile devices
- Supportive Armrests - Stay in the zone of comfort with styled armrests that provide support during those long play sessions
- Dimensions: H:105.0 x W:66.0 x D:82.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Model Number: 5142701
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.