Montpellier MWBIC90044 2400W 44L Built In Combination Microwave - Stainless Steel
Designed to fit very neatly into your kitchen, this Montpellier Built in Combi Microwave with stainless steel cavity takes up little kitchen space while looking stylishly modern.
For great convenience, the MWBIC90044 can be used as a microwave with 900W power for heating your vegetables, 1100W grill for cooking meat perfectly, or a 2400W convection oven for baking buttery cakes. The 3D Hot Air On with cooling fan ensures all heat is evenly distributed inside the combination microwave, that way your foods perfectly cooked throughout.
Using the touch controls effortlessly, choose from the 13 auto cooking programmes including a defrost function so you can have frozen foods ready in no time. For further convenience, this pull down door microwave boasts a massive 44 litre capacity, very useful for catering to large families, and the interior light allows for better viewing of your food as it cooks.
Features and Benefits
- Combination– Microwave at 900W, Grill at 1100W & Convection Oven at 2400W.
- High convenience– Massive 44 litre capacity, quick cooking times, and easy to use touch controls.
- Versatile– 13 auto programmes for simplified cooking of many different foods.
- Built in– Takes up little kitchen space while looking stylishly modern and being very durable with the stainless steel cavity and pull down door.
- 3D Hot Air Technology– Ensures all heat is evenly distributed, so your food is perfectly cooked throughout.
- Dimensions: H45cm x W59.5cm x D56.8cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 44L
- Power: 900W – 2400W
- Weight: 43kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.