Morphy Richards Redefine ATOMist Vapour Iron - Black
- Reviews (7)
The ATOMist iron uses vapour mist technology to deliver moisture when ironing, rather than steam. The fine mist is delivered by a nozzle at the front of the iron and is activated by a trigger under the handle. The vapour mist penetrates deep into fibres and along with the thermoglass soleplate the iron gives the right amount of heat, moisture and pressure to remove creases with ease.
The vapour mist system is surprisingly quiet and doesn’t create the humidity like steam irons can. It is also lightweight and ergonomically designed to make your ironing experience easier. As the water for the mist is not heated it will be limescale free always, giving longer lasting performance and no annoying marking of garments.
* ATOMiST is not a steam generator as it uses vapour mist (rather than steam) to iron your clothes.
Features and Benefits
- Eco-friendly – without the need for steam, the iron uses 75 per cent less energy.
- Powerful – heats up quickly and the impact resistant ceramic glass allows you to see creases disappear as you iron.
- Refill less often – the removable water tank can be filled straight from the tap, the iron uses 80 per cent less water and gives up to 2 hours continuous ironing time.
- Auto Shut Off – if the iron has not been used for 10 minutes, the iron will automatically enter standby mode, both for safety and energy saving.
- Power: 950W
- Capacity: 600ml
- Soleplate material: Thermoglass
- Cord length: 2m
- Dimensions: H15 x W28 x D12cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 1 Year