Morphy Richards Comfigrip 2600W Steam Iron - Charcoal/Pink
- Reviews (11)
Not only does the Morphy Richards Comfigrip Steam Iron release an impressive 200g steam shot for tough creases, it also delivers 55g of constant steam, so you can smooth your laundry in no time.
The ultra-smooth ceramic soleplate is also designed with ionic technology to release negative ions and reduce static, so it’s easier to iron without fabrics clinging together.
Features and Benefits
- Ionic technology – releases negative ions to reduce static and prevent fabrics clinging together.
- 200g/min steam shot – a super powerful shot of steam for tackling deep creases, activated with the click of a button.
- Eco Switch – designed to use less energy than a standard iron, without compromising on steam power.
- Tri Zone soleplate – separate sections provide targeted steam just where you need it, along with a pressing plate which removes moisture for a pristine finish.
- Model: 301016
- Power: 2600W
- Tank capacity: 350ml
- Continuous steam output: 55g/min
- Steam shot: 200g/min
- Soleplate: Ceramic
- Vertical steam: Yes
- Variable steam: Yes
- Anti-drip: Yes
- Anti-calc: Yes
- Weight: 1.6kg