Multi-Function Workbench Work Table Ball Support Stand Roller Trestle
A bench for DIY working times - four times the handiness to work on all your DIY tasks - is this piece from . The rotary head is fitted with 1) stationary support for a conventional trestle, with an anti-slip EVA surface for friction, 2) roller support for feeding item through and using with bench saws 3) ball support for feeding your item through and moving in different directions, 4) 'V' support, for holding round-shaped materials. And it can be folded away when you're done with it.
- FOUR-IN-ONE DESIGN: Heads change to: standard trestle, roller support, ball support and 'V' support - giving you a variety of different ways to work. Same bench for different jobs saves money and hassle
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Between 82.5cm and 118cm, easy to set to a working level which is safe and most comfortable for you as you work
- STEEL FRAME: Tough core structure, with 'A' shaped legs and small round feet, keeping it balanced for safety when working. Frame is foldable
- DIMENSIONS: 82.5-118H x 75L x 68Wcm. Folded: 82.5H x 75L x 13Wcm. Table top: 75L x 8Wcm
- MAXIMUM LOAD 200KG. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Colour: Multi
- Model Number: B71-049
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.