Multi Storage Computer Work Desk With Drawer Keyboard Tray White
For when an ordinary desk just won't do, then bring this workstation into the equation. Blending the beautiful with the functional this piece is made to suit many different spaces - the bedroom, study, attic and beyond. It features a large tabletop, elevated monitor shelf and keyboard tray, giving you room to keep everything organised and room to work. There's a computer tower holder on the lower right and a two-drawer cabinet on the left, giving you even more room to keep everything together. It's finished with metal handles and feet on the bottom for balance and floor protection.
Features And Benefits
- Multi-Storage And Work Space– Features a two-drawer cabinet, computer tower holder, large work desk, monitor shelf and keyboard tray. Easy to work and keep everything next to you.
- Scanner Shelf– Slides out, makes your multitasking work jobs easier than ever with gliding rails for smooth movement.
- Particle Board Structure– Durable so it keeps your devices and files supported as you work.
- Melamine Coating– The smooth top layer protects against light wear and marks and is easy to clean.
- Colour: White
- Overall Dimensions: H85 x W55 x L120cm
- Desktop Height: 71.5cm
- Elevated Printer Rack Size: L33 x W33cm
- Scanner shelf: H16.5 x W30.5 x D45cm
- Drawer inner: H10.5 x W27 x D28cm
- Small Shelf Size: H11 x W25.5 x D44cm
- CPU Shelf Inner Size: H43.5 x W26 x D46.5cm
- Maximum Load 50Kg
- Features large worktop, a side drawer, side computer unit holder and small top shelf
- Slide-out keyboard tray and scanner shelf
- Cable holes for keeping wires together, helps prevent tangling
- Durable particle board structure, with a smooth and protective melamine coating
- Self assembly required
- Guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.