Add some comfort and contemporary style to your outdoor space with the Elements Anthracite Lounger from MWH. Ideal for providing a comfortable space for you to sit back and relax, this outdoor hammock will have you making the most of your garden all summer long.
Featuring an adjustable canopy, this swing seat will allow you to find the perfect level of shade as you unwind in the fresh air. The textilene sling also adds further comfort without the need for additional cushions. What’s more, it has been finished in a sophisticated anthracite to create a contemporary and elegant overall feel.
Constructed from high quality aluminium, this outdoor swing chair is robust, sturdy, and rust-free. A 3 year warranty against corrosion is also included with this seat, but to protect it beyond this time, storage is recommended throughout the winter months.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable – Made from textilene, this swing seat offers exceptional comfort without the need for additional cushions.
- Robust – This outdoor seat has been constructed using quality, rust free, aluminium framing for sturdiness and durability.
- Sleek – Combining a sleek design with a contemporary anthracite finish, this Elements swing seat has a sophisticated feel.
- MWH Elements Swing Seat
- Robust Structure
- Adjustable Canopy
- No Assembly Required
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Fabric Material: Textilene
- Dimensions: H 180 x W 210 x D 125cm
- Colour: Anthracite
- Anti-Corrosion Guarantee: 3 Years
You will be contacted by the supplier directly to arrange the delivery of this item.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.