My Babiie Billie Faiers MB200 Pushchair - Rose Gold and Blush
This stylish blush pushchair with a rose gold frame from Billie Faiers forms part of her "Signature Range" at My Babiie and combines the style and function you expect from a super talented mum. Tough enough to take everywhere with you and use everyday, the lightweight pushchair is packed with features to make using it as comfortable for you and your little as possible.
Suitable from birth, the seat reclines right back and has an adjustable leg support so your little can sit, or lay back in total comfort, shade from the sun and elements by an extendable 3 position UPF canopy. Suspension all round and single front wheels means the ride is super smooth, and adjustable handles mean you can push in comfort too.
The basket is large and there is a handy pocket at the back of the hood for your phone (or snacks!) and a viewing window so you can maintain a visual on your precious cargo. This lightweight stroller comes with a free cosy footmuff, cup holder and rain cover so that if you are strolling and it starts to rain, we have you covered!
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight design – For maximum portability.
- Sleek & Stowable – Easily folds neat and compactly.
- Height adjustable push handle – For extra support and comfort.
- Comfortable Riding – Multi-positional adjustable leg rest and multi position reclining seat with 5-point harness, for extra comfort and safety.
- Fashionable – Bold and brilliantly unique design
- Colour: Blush
- Guarantee: 1 year warranty
- Unfolded dimensions: H103 x W56 x D82cm
- Folded dimensions: H29 x W17.9 x D36cm
- Front and rear wheel suspension
- Height adjustable push handle
- Multi-position reclining seat with 5-point harness
- Multi-positional adjustable leg rest
- Carry handle
- Large 3 position canopy
- Raincover, footmuff and cup holder included
- Suitable from birth / Suitable up to 22kg
- Handle height: 84-111cm
- Basket size: L40 x W31 x D20cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.