My Babiie Billie Faiers MB30 Pushchair - Pink Stripes
This stylish pink and cream stripes pushchair from Billie Faiers forms part of her "Signature Range" at My Babiie. This MB30 pushchair is a lovely and stylish everyday pushchair which really looks beautiful!
My Babiie pushchair is lightweight, easy to push and have a large shopping basket. The colour contrasting wheels and rear leg make this pushchair extra stylish and the well-padded seat and padded chest pads mean your little one will be extra comfy every second of their journey. The seat unit is fully reclinable making these pushchairs great for naps on the go too!
Features and Benefits
- Sleek & Stowable – Easily folds neat and compactly.
- Comfortable ride – Front and rear wheel suspension.
- Large shopping basket – For all shopping needs.
- Height adjustable push handle – For added comfort and support.
- Customisable comfort – Multi position reclining seat, 2-positon adjustable leg rests and extra padded comfy seat with 5 point harness, for extra comfort and safety.
- Trendy – Bold and brilliantly unique design
- Colour: Pink
- Guarantee: 1 year warranty
- Unfolded dimensions: H103 x W51 x D81.5cm
- Folded dimensions: H38 x W26.5 x D105cm
- Height adjustable push handle
- Raincover and cup holder included
- 2-positon adjustable leg rests
- 3 position canopy
- Large shopping basket
- Multi position reclining seat
- Extra padded comfy seat with 5 point harness
- Stylish blush fabrics with rose gold detailing
- Suitable from birth / Suitable up to 22kg
- Weight: 8.1kg
- Seat width: 34cm
- Handle height: 74 - 105cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.