My Babiie Closer Bedside Crib - Rose Gold Blush
With a stylish rose gold frame and blush coloured fabrics, the My Babiie Closer side-sleeping crib allows you to sleep next to your baby for the first 6 months, without having to share the same bed, making it safer for your baby, as recommended by baby experts./p>
The My Babiie Closer Bedside Crib can be used as a standalone crib for daytime naps anywhere in the home or as a ’next to me’ crib with its fold down side and attachment to the parent’s bed. A mesh side on the bedside crib generates extra air ventilation for a better night’s sleep for your baby and the height adjustable legs allow you to adapt it to the height of your bed.
Features and Benefits
- Sleek & Stowable – Quick and easy to open and fold down.
- Storage/Carry bag – Making it easy to transport.
- 6 different heights – It can be used inclined to help with baby’s congestion and reflux.
- Soft padded sides – For extra comfort.
- Wheels fitted with brakes – Easy to manoeuvre
- Colour: Blush
- Guarantee: 1 year warranty
- Suitable from birth to 6 months (max. recommended weight of 9kg)
- Wheels fitted with brakes
- Storage/Carry bag
- 6 different heights
- Bold and brilliantly unique design
- Stylish fabrics
- Mattress included with a removable washable lining
- Bedside Crib Dimensions: Assembled: H72-90 x W56 x D93cm
- Mattress Size: 85cm x 48cm
- Weight: 7.5kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.