My Babiie Samantha Faiers Premium Highchair - Rose Gold Blush Tropical
The sophisticated "Dreamiie" collection, designed with Samantha Faiers, boasts a stylish blush tropical print design for an on-trend, refined look. The Highchair has a rose gold look frame and is cleverly styled for little ones that love to dream big.
Its two-part removable tray conveniently detaches when done and clips on the back of the highchair for a slim silhouette. With an easy-fold design, it stands on its own when folded and can be stored out of the way when not in use. But with an eye-catching and stylish design like this, you can be just as happy leaving it up in the kitchen all of the time!
The highchair has 6 height settings so you can feed your little while standing or sitting and resting your legs, and you can adjust it to sit them up at the table or counter-height, eating right along with the family. The 3 recline modes and extra padded comfy seat mean nap time doesn’t need to be far from finishing mealtime, but obviously we would always recommend using the 5-point safety harness for that! At dinner time, food is gonna go everywhere! So we made sure that the beautifully patterned seat pad removes easily for quick cleaning, and so does the removable and dishwasher-safe tray. So mealtimes are sure to be tidy, tasty and on-trend.
Features and Benefits
- Sleek & Stowable – Easy to fold, this stylish highchair has a convenient tray storage on back and free standing when folded.
- Easy to clean – With 2-part removable tray, seat pad easily removed, this highchair is easy and quick to clean.
- Customisable comfort – 3-position recline, 6 height settings and extra padded comfy seat with 5 point harness.
- Fashionable – Bold and brilliantly unique design.
- Colour: Blush
- Guarantee: 1 year warranty
- Suitable from 6 months or when baby can sit up unaided
- Suitable up to 15kg (approximately 3 years).
- Unfolded dimensions: H112 x W56.5 x D73cm
- Folded dimensions: H100 x W56.5 x D73cm
- Weight: 8kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.