Mylek Cordless Drill Set 18V With 90 Piece Accessory And Carry Case
Get everything you need to tackle any DIY job with this complete power tool kit. You get a high-quality British-designed MYLEK Compakt cordless drill and a 90-piece toolkit. This kit contains every tool a DIY enthusiast could ever need, from a range of drill bits to pliers, wrenches, and trusty rubber tape. Even if youre not a home improvement fan, youll still want to keep your toolkit handy in case you need it for emergency repairs.
- 1 x 18V Li-ion Cordless drill & Battery, 1 x Charger, 1 piece 2m measuring tape, 3 x glass drill bits 5-6-8mm, 3 x wood drill bits 5-6-8mm, 3 x twist drill bits 4-5-6mm, 3 x masonry drill bits 5-6-8mm, 5x 25mm bits 1 piece 25mm AD, 2 x double end 50mm bits, 1 x double end 75mm bits, 1 x magnetic bits holder, 1 x 1/4 screwdriver holder, 1 x 8 adjustable wrench, 1 x 6 combination plier, 1 x 210mm soft tube, 1 x 5M insulated rubber tape, 9 x 1/4 socket 5-13mm, 50 piece hardware set in box & 1 x carry case
- Lightweight but Powerful Drill
- Get the speed you need - up to 650RPM using the variable speed
- Easy to use, easy to work with
- LED work light
- Carry Case for storage
- Keyless Chuck
- Easy-release battery pack
- Dimensions: H:32.0 x W:10.0 x D:34.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:1 year
- Material: Plastic
- Model Number: MY96897877267
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.