Mylek Electric Blanket Single Fully Fitted Heated Mattress Cover Underblanket With Elasticated Skirt - Size 200 X 107Cm
An easy to use premium electric blanket with controller and a choice of 3 heat settings.
- With its simple control, 3 heat settings, extra foot warmth and an ultra fast heat up time, you can use your Mylek Electric Blanket in all seasons and tailor the settings to suit you
- Machine Washable: Once you've removed the controller(s), this blanket can easily be machine washed. This will keep your blanket clean and fresh so that you can use in night after night!
- Extra foot warmth which is particularly beneficial for those who suffer with cold feet and circulation problems
- High quality, durable design with ultra thin, non-obtrusive wires and a fully fitted, elasticated skirt to ensure a secure fit to your mattress for a super comfortable, undisturbed sleep
- All MYLEK electric blankets are safe for all night use, are CE certified and RoHS compliant to the highest UK standards by a European Recognised Testing House with Built In Advanced Overheat Protection System and Automatic Safety Shut Off for your peace of mind
- The Perfect Fit: To make sure that this blanket will fit perfectly to your mattress without moving, it comes with an elasticated skirt. this attaches to your mattress perfectly, preventing the blanket from moving around during the night
- Dimensions: H:107.0 x W:200.0 x D:2.0 cm
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:1 year
- Model Number: MYHMCS
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.