N-Gear The Flash 610 Portable Trolley Bluetooth Speaker
- Reviews (1)
Sing and party, with N-gear. With the new FLASH 610 from N-GEAR you have the party on your hand!
The FLASH 610 has a power of 100 watts with a 6 "inch (15cm) woofer, with a playing time of up to 6 hours! Connect your phone and / or tablet via Bluetooth and sing along to your favorite songs via the included microphone. built-in disco lighting in the front panel makes your party complete, you can also connect an SD card, a USB or an AUX device!
Features and Benefits
- Awesome Sound – The flash 610 is easy to use, great quality with fantastic sound thanks to 100 watts power.
- Portable – Thanks to the trolley design you'll be able to move this speaker around easily. Plus, the battery lasts up to 6 hours of playtime.
- Karaoke Function – Comes with a microphone and a remote control. The speaker can be coupled with a Bluetooth capable device to stream music. An AUX input has also been fitted so that devices can be directly connected, or you could just use the integrated player and playback MP3s from a USB stick or SD card.
- Light Dispay – The lights will create a pleasant atmosphere. Being able to turn any space into a dancefloor.
- 100 Watts Max.
- Wireless music playback
- 6 Hours Playing Time
- Powerbank function
- MP3 playback via USB Max 32GB, 500 songs
- MP3 playback via MicroSD Max 32GB, 500 songs
- Wired mic included
- Audio input / AUX IN
- Input: USB 5V
- Dimensions: 210 x 194 x 370 mm
- Weight: 2200 g
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.