National Geographic 10x42 Waterproof Binoculars
The 10x42 binoculars are very versatile Roof binoculars: waterproof, handy and a product of craftsmanship with high quality in mind. Twist-up eyecups adapt the binoculars easily to observers with or without spectacles.
Diopter compensation is standard. The binoculars have BaK-4 prisms and are fully multi-coated. This allows for colour fidelity and high contrast.
The objective cap system allows for quick opening and closing. The caps can be completely removed without any difficulty. Furthermore, a tripod adapter thread is integrated.
Features and Benefits
- Portable – Safely stored and easy to carry in the included case.
- Binocular for nature or bird watching – Comes with high 10-fold magnification and 101m field of view.
- Waterproof – Perfect for taking out in any weather or season, and cna be used near rivers without fear.
- Optical Design: roof prism, prisms made of BaK-4 glass, full multi-coating
- Field of View: 101 m, tripod thread, smoothly operating centre wheel
- 10-fold magnification
- Binoculars for water sportsmen
- Waterproof and with swim belt unsinkable
- Suitable for spectacle wearers
- High contrast and true colour image
- Included case
- Weight: 710 g
- Dimensions: D 5.5 x W 13.1 x H 15.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Floating strap