National Geographic 20-60 x 60 Spotting Scope
- Reviews (1)
This spotting scope provides a 60x magnification, so you can observe and discover the nature around you. It features an infinitely adjustable magnification from 20x to 60x. The adjustable magnification allows you to observe your surroundings. The 360° rotatable tube allows easy alignment and the field of view at 1000 meters is 29 meters. It also comes with a retractable exchange cap and integrated dust cover protect the lens from dirt and moisture. For better stability, you can use the included tripod.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and lightweight – This spotting scope is ideal for travelling and hiking and easily portable.
- Perfect gift for countryside lover – A useful tool for keen hunters, wildlife enthusiasts or wilderness ramblers.
- Adjustable magnification – Use this versatile model for short distances or up to 1000 metres.
- Zoom spotting scope
- Large objective lens diameter for a high light gathering capacity
- Magnification range: 20x-60x
- Objective lens diameter: 60mm
- Field of view: [email protected] (20x)
- Close focus: 12m (20x)
- Weight: 1 kg
- Dimensions: D 9.5 x W 15.5 x H 35.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Spotting scope
- Table tripod