The light compact Navitel Dash Cam with 1080p HD recording capabilities at 30 frames per second, through a 4-layer glass lens captures your journey in sharp and vivid detail. You’ll get more of the scene ahead with a panoramic 170° angle. It allows recording of a wide portion of the road ahead of a car, including neighbouring lanes and the roadside. Built in GPS and digital speedometer allowing record the location of your footage and your speed, the digital speedometer shows your current speed on the dash cam screen.
This little device will come in handy both on the road and in the car park. If your Dash Cam is connected to power supply it will start recording automatically after you have switched on the ignition. With built in G-Sensor that will detect impacts and automatically protect and lock footage during an accident to ensure footage is not lost. Loop recording ensures continual recording even if the SD card memory reaches full capacity. Thanks to parking mode Navitel R5 can detect vibrations and start recording even when the car is parked, the driver is absent, and the device is turned off. SD Card not included.
Features and Benefits
- Full HD 1080p video at 30 frames – It captures your journey in sharp and vivid detail. You’ll get clear evidence of the actions of other road users.
- Extra Wide 170° Angle – You’ll be able to record up to four lanes of road traffic, giving you a more complete picture of any incident in front of you.
- Good night view performance – Sensitive image sensor allows better night view and helps you capture a sharp, high-quality recording.
- GPS & Digital speedometer – It offers you a new level of comfort and safety, the built in GPS capture your location and view your speed.
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Camera sensor SONY 307 (night vision)
- Video resolution 1920x1080 Full HD (30 fps)
- Viewing angle: 170°
- Lens material 4-layer glass
- Video format MOV (H.264)
- Image format: JPG
- Video fragments length: 1/3/5 min
- Loop recording: yes
- Overwrite protection: yes
- CPU MSTAR AIT8336
- Interfaces (HDMI, Mini USB and others): mini-USB
- microSD slot up to 64 GB
- Mount: 3M adhesive, power supplied directly to holder
- Speaker: yes
- Microphone: yes
- Power supply (12-24V 1.5A) 5V 1.5A
- Battery Li-Pol
- Battery capacity 180mAh 3.7V
- Dimensions: 5.4x5.1x3.2cm
- Weight: 69g
- Micro SD Card Slot (up to 64GB). SD Card not included
- NAVITEL R5 Dash Cam
- Car Holder (windscreen)
- Mini USB Cable
- Car Charger
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Microfiber Cloth
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.