NBB Recycled Plastic Backless 150cm Bench - Black
A great piece for any outdoor space this medium sized backless bench from NBB will provide you with a comfortable place to sit for years and years to come thanks to the tough and durable build.
Stable and stylish, this bench has a recycled plastic construction which creates a great looking bench with the added benefits for being resistant against rot, splintering or cracking. Ideal for giving your garden that something extra special.
NBB specialise in furniture built from 100% recycled materials creating an environmentally friendly, extremely durable and long lasting range of pieces great for any outdoor space. These eco friendly furniture units help to reuse plastic waste with no compromise to their strength and durability. Long lasting, comfortable and stylish, this table will be a mainstay in your garden for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – Built to last, this bench has a strong and robust design giving you a piece of furniture that is rot, splinter and crack resistant as well as tough and long lasting.
- Made from recycled materials – NBB build their furniture from 100% recycled plastic which not only makes them eco-friendly and environmentally supportive but it also makes this table very strong and durable.
- Maintenance free – Due its design and construction, this piece does not require any maintenance or upkeep making it a very convenient addition to your home.
- Colour: Black
- Great for outdoor break or waiting areas
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic
- Rot, splinter and corrosion resistant
- Hygienic, easy to clean material
- Maintenance free
- Self assembly
- Dimensions: H 41.5 x W 30.5 x L 150cm
- Guaranteed to last for 25 years
- Supplier will contact about delivery date and time.
- All packaging (including pallets) will NOT be removed by the courier after delivery. Please ensure you can dispose of these.
- Please note this product is Kerbside Delivery Only.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.