Ndcent Flier BMX Boys Bike - Red
Perfect for young kids who have learnt to ride and are ready for their first BMX, this stylish bike is ideally suited for those between five and ten years of age. With a high-tensile steel frame, this sturdy and durable model is great for getting to grips with riding on the pavement or in the park.
Additionally, the solid black BMX rims and high quality Kenda tyres ensure your youngster will enjoy a safe and reliable ride. The powerful alloy calliper brakes give great control and safety, and with a comfy padded saddle, any child will love riding this compact and trendy bike for hours on end!
Features and Benefits
- Single speed - No need to worry about lots of parts and repairs as single speed keeps it simple and keeps the rider in check too.
- Chunky Tyres - Plenty of traction and bump protection is offered thanks to the high volume BMX style tyres.
- Ball bearing headset - No cheap nylon bushes here, a ballbearing headset is smoother, safer, and offers longer life.
- Chainwheel guard - The disc chainwheel guide protects clothes and legs from getting dirty and keeps small fingers out of harm's way.
- Frame: BMX junior steel frame
- Fork: BMX steel fork
- Number of Gears: 1
- Gear Shifters: n/a
- Chainset: Steel 1-piece BMX crank with single ring
- Pedals: Resin platform 1/2 Inch BMX pedals
- Bottom Bracket: Oversized BMX ball bearing bottom bracket
- Cassette: Single freewheel
- Chain: Single speed BMX chain
- Brakeset: Calliper brakes front and rear, adjustable levers
- Handlebars: BMX freestyle handlebar with crossbar
- Stem: Quill stem with adjustable height
- Grips: Kraton BMX grips with flange and end bumpers
- Headset: Ball bearing headset
- Steel black painted rims
- Hubs: Nutted hubs
- Tyres: 1.95" Kenda BMX tyres
- Bell included
- Guarantee: 1 year
How your new bicycle will be delivered
This bike is shipped 90% assembled and boxed. Inflation of the tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost may be required. The brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding. Instructions are included for basic setup and we recommend a qualified cycle technician sets up your bicycle before riding.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.