Perfect for young kids who have learnt to ride and are ready for their first BMX, this stylish bike is ideally suited for those between five and ten years of age. With a high-tensile steel frame, this sturdy and durable model is great for getting to grips with riding on the pavement or in the park.
Additionally, the solid black BMX rims and high quality Kenda tyres ensure your youngster will enjoy a safe and reliable ride. The powerful alloy calliper brakes give great control and safety, and with a comfy padded saddle, any child will love riding this compact and trendy bike for hours on end!
Features and Benefits
- Single speed - No need to worry about lots of parts and repairs as single speed keeps it simple and keeps the rider in check too.
- Chunky Tyres - Plenty of traction and bump protection is offered thanks to the high volume BMX style tyres.
- Ball bearing headset - No cheap nylon bushes here, a ballbearing headset is smoother, safer, and offers longer life.
- Chainwheel guard - The disc chainwheel guide protects clothes and legs from getting dirty and keeps small fingers out of harm's way.
- Frame: BMX junior steel frame
- Fork: BMX steel fork
- Number of Gears: 1
- Gear Shifters: n/a
- Chainset: Steel 1-piece BMX crank with single ring
- Pedals: Resin platform 1/2 Inch BMX pedals
- Bottom Bracket: Oversized BMX ball bearing bottom bracket
- Cassette: Single freewheel
- Chain: Single speed BMX chain
- Brakeset: Calliper brakes front and rear, adjustable levers
- Handlebars: BMX freestyle handlebar with crossbar
- Stem: Quill stem with adjustable height
- Grips: Kraton BMX grips with flange and end bumpers
- Headset: Ball bearing headset
- Steel black painted rims
- Hubs: Nutted hubs
- Tyres: 1.95" Kenda BMX tyres
- Bell included
- Guarantee: 1 year
How your new bicycle will be delivered
This bike is shipped 90% assembled and boxed. Inflation of the tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost may be required. The brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding. Instructions are included for basic setup and we recommend a qualified cycle technician sets up your bicycle before riding.