Neo 2000W 1.7L Cordless Nordic Illuminated Glass Jug Kettle - Chrome
Suitable for any modern kitchen, this Neo LED Nordic Style Cordless kettle in chrome silver features an illuminated blue display as the water boils.
Its sleek transparent glass design provides convenience as well as style as it means that you can always keep an eye on the water level. The blue lighting also provides a soothing visual effect whilst boiling, something the kids will love!
The cordless design allows you to easily carry it to the hob when boiling food, and this combined with the automatic lid opening makes refilling the large 1.7 litre capacity a breeze. Placing down this kettle is effortless too, as the 360 degree rotational base requires minimal fuss and is ideal for both left and right handed users.
Features and Benefits
- Blue LED display– Illuminates when boiling to add an attractive element of excitement whilst you await your cuppa, it’s calming and enjoyable to watch.
- Boil–dry/overheat protection– Ensures safety and keeps the appliance performing like–new for years to come.
- Ergonomic handle– Provides comfortable and secure grip for effortless serving.
- Easy to open lid– For fast, mess–free refills straight under the tap.
- 360° rotational base– The kettle can be placed down from any direction, easy for both left and right handers to use.
- Detachable filter– Located on the pouring spout, it ensures a fresh cuppa every time.
- Dimensions: H23cm x W20cm x D15cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Silver
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Power: 2000W
- Weight: 2kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.