Neo 3-in-1 Electric Egg Boiler Poacher and Steamer - Black
- Reviews (3)
Whether you prefer your eggs hard boiled, soft boiled, poached or as an omelette this Neo 3-in-1 egg boiler will cook them to perfection.
Prepare your morning eggs with absolute ease as the buzzer and automatic cut off functions allow you to get on with other activities as your breakfast awaits, you’ll spend less time waiting around and find the egg cooking process much easier. The whole family can enjoy a snack together thanks to the large capacity, it’s capable of boiling up to 7 eggs at once.
Offering versatility, it’s packed with a detachable egg tray, omelette tray, steamer tray and two poaching trays, meaning you’ll be fully equipped to very easily to cook your favourite type of egg serving with minimal fuss. Also, this handy appliance features boil dry protection to keep it working like-new for years to come. Plus, it’s energy saving too!
Features and Benefits
- Versatile– This device can produce soft, medium and hard boiled eggs (8/10/12 minutes, and the multi-functional egg shelf design enables varied size of eggs.
- 3-in-1– The detachable egg, omelette, steamer and 2 poaching trays make it easy to perfect all your favourite egg servings.
- Boil–dry protection– Ensures safety and keeps the appliance performing like–new for years to come.
- Buzzer and auto-cut off– Once the boil has finished the buzzer will notify you and the device with automatically turn off for added peace of mind.
- Brushed stainless steel heating plate– Provides style and durability, as well as being easy to wipe clean.
- Fast cooking and energy-saving– This appliance offers a cost effective and more convenient way to cook eggs.
- On/off button with pilot light– For ease of use and safety.
- Dimensions: H20cm x W15cm x D15cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 7 eggs
- Weight: 1kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.