Neo Direct 2KW Electric Quartz Outdoor Free Standing Waterproof Garden Patio Heater - Black
Host in your garden whatever the temperature with this fantastic freestanding patio heater. This features an adjustable height as well as three heat settings so you can adjust the temperature to suit your preferences. Perfect for extending those cooler summers or cold wintry nights spend outdoors.
Designed with an adjustable height as well as three heat settings makes it easy to adjust to the temperatures that suit your preferences providing both gentle illumination & a pleasant wave of warmth. The maximum 2000W heating setting is perfect for warming up impressive areas of up to 15 square meters.
Boasting a lamp with a 5000-hour lifespan, this black free-standing patio heater is superbly built and specially designed to provide you with thousands of hours of heavenly heating. Fully waterproof, it's perfect for using in your garden and looks fantastic in your garden next to your seating area ready to heat up.
Features and Benefits
- 3-Level Adjustable Heating - Simply choose either the 650W, 1350W, or 2000W heating setting to deliver a satisfying tidal wave of warmth at the ideal temperature for the weather and space.
- Easy Fit - The height of this freestanding patio heater can also be easily adjusted between 130 to 210-centimetres to fit snugly into your chosen outdoor space.
- Safe & Stable - The Neo 2KW Electric Quartz is free standing on a heavy base for extra stability while also having a safety overheat protection.
- Colour: Black
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Adjustable height
- Adjustable heating
- Power: 650W/1350W/2000W
- Easy Fit
- Weight: 8.45KG
- Overall Dimensions: H:210 cm x W:22.5 x D:50 cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.