Neo Direct Electric High Pressure Washer With Car Brush - Blue
Blast away dirt, moss, and grime with this high-pressure electric washer. Including a long 5m power cable, it can be used almost anywhere whilst also having a 5m water hose, and a foam adapter. Featuring a carbon brush motor, a gun with an adjustable nozzle, and up to 100 bar pressure, you have all you need to make your car nice and clean. The Neo Electric High-Pressure Washer even comes with an added car brush to help you tackle your vehicle, blasting away stubborn dirt, moss, and grime with minimum effort.
The Washer brush is soft making it perfect for paintwork and ideal for stubborn dirt and grit without damaging your car.
Features and Benefits
- Soft Brush - The washer brush is soft making cleaning dirt on sensitive areas a breeze. Perfect addition for cleaning your car.
- Powerful- The Neo Electric water can release up to 110 bar pressure making it strong enough to clean away stubborn dirt.
- Easy to use - The Neo electric High Pressure is easy to use with a 5m water hose and 5m power cord you can reach anywhere you want.
- Colour: Blue
- 5M Water Hose
- 5M Power Cord
- Foam tank
- Water brush
- 100bar pressure
- Carbon brush motor
- Gun with Adjustable nozzle
- Overall Dimensions: H:42 cm x W: 24 cm x D:34 cm
- Guarantee: 1 yaer
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.