Netatmo Smart Home Weather Station + Smart Indoor Module
Access your own weather data in real-time via your smartphone with the Netatmo Smart Home Weather Station. It delivers everything you could ever want to know about your indoor and outdoor environment, notifies you the changes in your environment and allows you to understand it at a glance by checking the charts in the app.
Monitor the indoor environment of additional rooms
Would you also like to take readings in your bedroom or bathroom? We think you’ve got the right idea! Every room is different and requires special attention. The Netatmo Weather Station can monitor up to three more rooms using Additional Smart Indoor Modules. Access temperature, humidity, and air-quality (CO2) readings for each room in real-time via your smartphone.
Features and Benefits
- Discover your home environment – The Weather Station's Indoor Module measures your indoor comfort by providing vital data through its sensors, alerting you when you need to air out your home to bring down its pollution levels.
- Discover your external environment – The Weather Station's wireless Outdoor Module gives you real-time weather data that matters: measurements are gathered from its sensors right on your doorstep.
- A healthier home – We spend 80% of our time indoors, and yet indoor air is often more polluted than outdoor air. The Netatmo Weather Station measures indoor pollution levels through a CO2 sensor, sending you alerts so you can air out your home when necessary and live in a healthier indoor environment.
- Analyze past data, observe the present and forecast the future – The Weather Station App allows you to view your indoor and outdoor weather data (temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, CO2 and noise) in graph form for real-time tracking of your environment. Observe the cycles and forecast variations around you.
- Multi-room – Connect up to three Indoor Modules and monitor all your rooms and measurements with a single application.
- Baby’s room – Monitor the temperature and noise levels so you can keep them right where baby sleeps best.
- A child with asthma room – Make sure the humidity level is stable to enable your child with asthma to breathe easily. Receive an automated alert any time it needs to be adjusted.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Apple HomeKit
- Add up to three additional modules to your Netatmo Weather Station
- Additional indoor modules sold separately
- Single piece of durable aluminium shell
- Indoor module designed for indoor use only
- Outdoor module designed for outdoor use
- Detailed 7-days weather forecast
- Netatmo Weathermap
- Indoor module size: 45x45x155 mm / 1.8x1.8x6 inches
- Outdoor module size: 45x45x105 mm / 1.8x1.8x4.1 inches
- Colour: Silver
Sensors and measurements
- Records frequency: every 5 minutes
- Temperature (indoor) ranges from: 0°C to 50°C / 32°F to 112°F
- Temperature (indoor) accuracy: ± 0.3°C / ± 0.54°F
- Temperature (outdoor) ranges from: -40°C to 65°C / -40°F to 150°F
- Temperature (outdoor) accuracy: ± 0.3°C / ± 0.54°F
- Humidity (indoor and outdoor) ranges from: 0 to 100%
- Humidity (indoor and outdoor) accuracy: ± 3%
- Barometer ranges from: 260 to 1260 mbar / 7.7 to 37.2 inHg
- Barometer accuracy: ± 1 mbar / ± 0.03 inHg
- CO2 meter (indoor) ranges from: 0 to 5,000 ppm
- CO2 meter (indoor) accuracy: ± 50 ppm (from 0 to 1,000 ppm) or ± 5% (from 1,000 to 5,000 ppm)
- Light indicator for direct CO2 reading
- Sound meter ranges from: 35 dB to 120 dB
Free app, lifetime support
- No subscription fee
- App available on the App Store and on Google Play
- Free access to your online personal dashboard
- High-speed internet connection is required
- Public hotspots not supported
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n compatible (2.4GHz)
- Supported security: Open/WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal
- Wireless connection between modules: long range 100 m (without obstacles)
Power and batteries
- Indoor module powered by USB wall adapter
- Outdoor module powered by 2 AAA batteries (up to a 2-year lifespan)
- iOS 9 minimum required
- Android 4.2 minimum required
- PC & Mac through the Webapp (available for the two latest versions of: Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer)
Accessible from multiple devices
- Maximum number of devices (smartphone, tablet and laptop) per weather station: Unlimited
- Maximum number of weather stations per account: Unlimited
- Maximum number of people you can share your weather station with Unlimited
- Maximum number of accessories per weather station: 3 Additional Smart Indoor Modules, 1 Smart Rain Gauge, 1 Smart Anemometer
- 1 indoor module
- 1 outdoor module
- 1 additonal indoor module
- 1 micro USB power adapter
- 1 wall-mount kit for outdoor module
- 6 AAA batteries
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.