The Netatmo Smart Smoke Alarm is a photoelectric (optical) smoke detector that enhances your home's safety. When a fire starts and the alarm is set off, the Netatmo Smart Smoke Alarm sends real-time smoke alerts direct to your smartphone. This way you can take action even when you're away from home.
For your safety and protection, one Smart Smoke Alarm should be installed in every bedroom, children’s room and hallway. For maximum safety, additional Smart Smoke Alarms should be installed in the living room, attic and basement.
Features and Benefits
- Real-time alerts on your smartphone – Away from home? It doesn’t matter how loud a powerful 85 dB smoke alarm is when you’re away – how will you hear? Unlike traditional smoke detectors, the Netatmo Smart Smoke Alarm eliminates this worry by providing smoke alert warnings in real-time, whenever smoke is detected, straight to you and your family’s smartphones.
- 10-year battery life – Many people tend not to replace their smoke alarms' batteries when they are depleted because they have to do it too often. Therefore, when fires start, how can they know it if the smoke detector does not work anymore? The Netatmo Smart Smoke Alarm is equipped with a unique 10-year built-in battery which means you won't need to think about replacing the batteries for a decade. The Smart Smoke Alarm's battery lasts the product's entire service life, so if a fire starts within that time, you will be alerted no matter what.
- No more low-battery alerts for a decade – Losing sleep to annoying low-battery alerts from your smoke detector at night? Sleep easier without worrying about your alarms' batteries thanks to the Netatmo Smart Smoke Alarm’s full 10-year lifetime battery.
- Automatic self-check – Do you ever need re-assuring that your smoke alarm is working correctly? The Smart Smoke Alarm constantly monitors its own battery, smoke detection sensor and Wi-Fi connection. It sends you an immediate warning on your smartphone if an issue arises.
- Sound test reminder – Set monthly, biannual or annual notifications from the app to remind you to test your Smart Smoke Alarm. Netatmo recommends testing the Smart Smoke Alarm's sound at least once a year.
- Standalone product – The Smart Smoke Alarm is completely standalone. You don’t need an expensive smart home hub to make it work.
- Hush the alarm from your smartphone – Burned toast set the alarm off by accident? No need to stand on a chair to turn the alarm off from the ceiling - simply silence the Smart Smoke Alarm from your smartphone.
- Single Pack
- Works with Apple HomeKit
- Smart Smoke Alarm - Better protection for your home with alerts sent to your smartphone and a 10-year battery
- Single body of high-quality plastic
- High-performance photoelectric smoke sensor
- Alarm volume: 85 dB
- Diameter: 115 mm / 4.5 in
- Depth: 44 mm / 1.7 in
- Colour: White
- Built-in 10-year battery
- High-speed wireless internet connection needed. Public hotspots not supported
- Note: The Smart Smoke Alarm will detect smoke and will sound even if the Wi-Fi isn't configured. However, you will need Wi-Fi to receive smartphone alerts
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz), Open/WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal
- Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy (BLE)
- No subscription fee
- App available on the App Store / Google Play
- Free access to your Smart Smoke Alarm online
- iOS 10 minimum required
- Android 5.0 minimum required with Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy technology (BLE)
- PC & Mac through the Webapp
- Webapp available for the two latest versions of: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Note: The remote hush and test features (remotely silencing the Smart Smoke Alarm when you are at home and remotely testing it) are not available in the Webapp
- 1 Smart Smoke Alarm
- 1 mount
- 2 screws and 2 anchors
- 1 user guide