Netatmo Smart Wind Gauge/Anemometer for Netatmo Smart Home Weather Station
- Reviews (1)
Monitor the wind with your Smart Wind Gauge/Anemometer for Netatmo Smart Home Weather Station.
The perfect addition to your Weather Station, the Netatmo Smart Anemometer sends wind data directly to your smartphone. Using the latest in ultrasound technology, it reliably measures wind speed and direction in real-time. View your data history to track the wind and learn about wind activity around your home while you’re away.
Features and Benefits
- Add a Smart Anemometer to your Netatmo Smart Home Weather Station – Together, they show the latest wind data directly on your smartphone. Using cutting-edge ultrasound technology, the Anemometer reliably measures wind speed and direction in real-time.
- View your data history in the app to track wind over time – Access data gathered by your Smart Anemometer via the app. View your data history to track the wind and learn about wind activity around your home while you are away. You will always know exactly which way the wind is blowing!
- Receive a smartphone alert when the wind picks up – Do you live in a region prone to storms? Would you like to keep an eye on your garden? Or maybe you are just curious about changes in the wind? Customize your alerts to receive real-time information when the wind gets stronger or reaches a certain speed. The choice is yours!
- Your life made easier, by taking into account changes in the wind – Stow away your garden furniture when the wind picks up or take the opportunity to hang out your washing. Enjoy outdoor sports? The Netatmo Smart Anemometer is a real team player.
- Fit the Smart Anemometer with ease – Simply fix it outdoors, up to 100 meters from your Smart Home Weather Station’s indoor module. Its high-quality, UV-resistant plastic coating withstands the elements.
Sensors and measurements
- Records frequency: every 6 seconds (aggregated every 5 minutes)
- Units: m/s, km/h, mph, knots, Beaufort
- 4 ultrasonic transducers
- Wind speed range: 0 to 45 m/s (160 km/h, 100 mph)
- Wind speed accuracy: 0.5 m/s (1.8 km/h, 1 mph)
- Wind direction accuracy: 5°
- Operating temperature: - 20°C to 50°C / - 4°F to 122°F
- Non-operating temperature: - 40°C to 65°C / - 40°F to 149°F
- You can connect only 1 Smart Anemometer to your Netatmo Smart Home Weather Station
- The Smart Anemometer works only with the Netatmo Smart Home Weather Station sold separately
- Wireless connection (radio) between Smart Anemometer and main indoor module of the station: long range 100 m / 330 ft (without obstacles)
- Smart Anemometer powered by 4 AA batteries (up to 2 years autonomy)
- High-quality materials
- Designed for outdoor use
- Weatherproof, resistant to UV, hail, snow and strong winds
- Size: 110x110x85 mm / 4.3x4.3x3.4 inches
- Colour: Black
- 1 Smart Anemometer
- 4 AA batteries
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.