Give you kids an extra special toy for outdoors with this range of outdoor ride-ons.
This New Holland licensed push along tractor is a great little toy for hours of outdoor fun. For authenticity, it comes with an opening bonnet, fully licensed decals and recognisable design. The sides have handy knee indentations for easy scooting along and the large wheels, squeaky horn and steering wheel make it easy to control.
Plenty of outdoor fun can be had with this range of outdoor ride-on toys from Robbie’s Toys.
Features and Benefits
- Licensed design – Finished in a recognisable design and authentic decals, this toy has a great look.
- Sturdy – Large whisper quiet wheels and a large wheelbase give this toy the stability it needs for safe outdoor play.
- Lightweight – Perfect for control by young hands, this toy is light enough for hours of easy playtime.
- Colour: Blue
- New Holland licensed
- Opening bonnet
- Steering wheel
- Large whisper quiet tyres
- Squeaky horn
- Dimensions: H 41 x W 30 x D 61cm
- Weight: 4.9kg
- For ages 1 ½ to 4 years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.