Nextbase 422GW 1440p Smart Dash Cam with Amazon Alexa
Make calls and message on the move using the world’s first 1440p Dash Cam with Alexa Voice Control built-in. Use Alexa to play music, find parking, control smart home devices and talk directly to your Dash Cam. Emergency SOS will alert the emergency services to your location in the event of an accident. Intelligent Parking Mode records any bump or physical movement on the vehicle while it is left unattended.
Features and Benefits
- Capture the road ahead in stunning detail – With a continued focus on image quality, the 422GW records in stunning 1440p HD at 30fps. It uses an improved 6G glass lens to capture those extra details on the road, including road signs and number plates. An SD card designed for Dash Cam use is recommended with this model. (sold separately)
- Alert the emergency services to your location – In the event of an incident where the driver is unresponsive, Nextbase Emergency SOS can alert the emergency services to your location and other critical details. Pre-saved medical data such as blood type, allergies and medical history will also aid efficient treatment.
- Control your Dash Cam on the move – All the features you love from Alexa Voice Control, on the move. Using your Dash Cam, ask Alexa to play music, place calls, queue up an audiobook, read the news, check the weather, control smart home devices, get directions, find parking and more.
- An all-new touch-screen panel – With a 2.5" HD IPS Touch Screen, the 422GW provides the ultimate user experience. Dash Cam menu selection, playback and file sharing is made easier and slicker than ever before.
- Maximum resolution: Quad HD 1440p (30 fps)
- Other resolutions: Full HD 1920 x 1080p (60 fps)
- HDR: Yes
- Sensor: CMOS
- Field of view: 140°
- Maximum aperture: f/1.3
- Focusing: Fixed
SCREEN & VIEWFINDER
- Screen: 2.5” / 63.5 mm LED touchscreen
- Photo mode: Yes
- Sound: Mono
- Video file: formats MOV
- G sensor: Yes
- G sensor record time: 30 seconds
- Max. loop record time: 5 minutes
- Night mode: Yes
- Amazon Alexa voice control
- Parking mode
- Auto start
- Click&Go PRO Mount
- Auto overwrite
- Memory card: microSD (sold separately)
- Maximum memory card size: 128 GB
- Interface: Micro USB
- WiFi connectivity: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS functionality: Yes
- App available: MyNextbase Connect app
- Other connections Nextbase modules: Rearview camera; Rear window camera; Cabin view camera
- Power options: 12-24 V car adapter, Battery
- Battery type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery life: 30 minutes
- Dimensions: 47 x 85 x 45 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 96 g
- Colour: Black
- Nextbase 422GW Quad HD Dash Cam
- Click&Go PRO Mount
- 12-24 V power cable
- USB cable
- Suction mount
- Power cable fitting tool
- Quick start guide
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.