Nextbase 622GW 4K Smart Dash Cam with Amazon Alexa
Introducing the award-winning Nextbase 622GW 4K Dash Cam. With an abundance of world-first features, including Image Stabilisation, what3words and stunning 4K image quality, the 622GW is the most in-demand Dash Cam on the planet.
Features and Benefits
- The ultimate 4K cinematic Dash Cam experience – With cinematic 4K image quality, recording at 30fps, the 622GW further pushes the boundaries of what a Dash Cam is capable of. Capture those all-important number plates and finer details with stunning results.
- Adding an extra layer of safety to your journey – The 622GW is the world's first Dash Cam to use what3words. This life-saving feature provides you with your exact coordinates within a three-metre square, which can then be shared with emergency services or friends and family to locate you. Crucially, what3words is embedded into the system, meaning a data connection is not required.
- A revolution in Dash Cam image quality – Another first in the Dash Cam industry, Digital Image Stabilisation greatly reduces vibrations from your vehicle, ensuring crystal clear and smooth image quality. This enhances overall video quality to show finer details such as number plates, signs and other crucial detail. A Nextbase SD card designed for Dash Cam use is recommended with this model. (sold separately)
- Control your Dash Cam on the move – All the features you love from Alexa Voice Control, on the move. Using your Dash Cam, ask Alexa to play music, place calls, queue up an audiobook, read the news, check the weather, control smart home devices, get directions, find parking and more.
- Alert the emergency services to your location – In the event of an incident where the driver is unresponsive, Nextbase Emergency SOS can alert the emergency services of your location and other crucial details. Pre-saved medical data such as blood type, allergies and medical history will further aid efficient treatment.
- Super Slow Motion – You can now view your 622GW footage in Super Slow Motion at 1080p and 120fps. This feature is perfect for helping identify what has occurred during an incident, and for capturing details such as number plates that are vital for proving who is at fault.
- Enhanced Night Vision – Major improvements to the sensor of the 622GW along with software developments ensure it records all the critical details, even on the darkest roads. The new sensor used in the 622GW has larger pixels, allowing more light into each one, while the camera automatically detects light levels and enhances the image as its being recorded.
- Extreme Weather Mode – Fog is a major cause of road traffic incidents in the UK, and Nextbase's Extreme Weather Mode could prove vital in identifying vehicles and number plates in dangerous conditions. Whether you are involved in or witness an incident in misty conditions, this is the only Dash Cam that will use built-in algorithms to provide the clearest image.
- Intelligent Parking Mode – Intelligent Parking Mode automatically senses any bump or physical movement on your vehicle when it is stationary and prompts your Nextbase Dash Cam to record.
- Maximum resolution: 4K Ultra HD 4096 x 2160p (30 fps)
- Other resolutions: Quad HD 2560 x 1440p (60 fps); Full HD 1920 x 1080p (60 fps)
- Image stabilisation: Digital
- Type: Wide-angle
- Field of view: 140°
- Maximum aperture: f/1.3
- Focusing: Fixed
SCREEN & VIEWFINDER
- Screen: 3” / 7.62 mm HD IPS touchscreen
- Time-lapse function: Yes
- Slow-motion: Yes
- Photo mode: Yes
- Sound: Mono
- Video file formats: MP4
- G sensor: Yes
- G sensor record time: 30 seconds
- Max. loop record time: 1/2/3 mins (default 1 min)
- Night mode: Auto
- Amazon Alexa voice control
- Extreme weather mode
- what3words location
- Polarising filter
- Emergency SOS response
- Parking mode
- Auto start
- Click&Go PRO mount
- Auto overwrite
- Still shooting
- Memory card: microSD (sold separately)
- Maximum memory card size: 128 GB
- Interface: Micro USB
- TV output: HD Out
- WiFi connectivity: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS functionality: Yes
- App available: MyNextbase Connect app
- Microphone input: Yes
- Power options: 12 V car adapter, Internal battery
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Battery life: 15 minutes
- Dimensions: 53 x 95 x 45 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 125 g
- Colour: Black
- Nextbase 622GW 4K Ultra HD Dash Cam
- Click&Go PRO mount
- Car power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Window stickers
- Cable tidy tool
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.