The Nika changing unit is a piece of furniture that can be used for years to come.
Three large 32L capacity drawers offer plenty of space for changing essentials, toys and your little one's precious possessions. All three drawers feature two stylish brushed metal handles and glide on smooth runners allowing you to easily open them with either hand.
Discreet spring pins allow the changing area to be attached to the top of the unit without any unsightly screws showing. It perfectly accommodates a changing mat up to 76 x 46cm and is set at a comfortable height for parents. When the changing area is no longer needed the frame can be easily removed to create a solid top chest of drawers.
With a textured grey wash oak effect finish, this chest changer is both simple and stylish in design and is the ideal solution to all your changing needs.
Matching Nika furniture is available from Robert Dyas to co-ordinate your nursery.
Features and Benefits
- Drawer And Changer In One – The Nika Chest has an easy to remove changing top which can be removed as your child grows to transform it into a traditional chest of drawers.
- Three 32L Capacity Drawers – This chest changer has all the space you need to store away all your baby's essentials.
- Convenient Changing – By combining a chest with storage space and a changing area the Nika chest makes it easy to grab what you need to make changing your baby more convenient.
- Colour: Grey Wash Oak Effect Finish
- Material: MDF
- Dimensions:H92 x W83 x D50cm
- Weight: 45.5kg
- 3 Drawer Chest With Removable Changing Top
- Requires changing mat of 76cm x 46cm
- 3 32L capacity drawers with brushed metal handles
- Easy to remove changing top
- Conforms to British and European Safety Standard BSEN12221 Safety requirements for changing unit
- Delivered flat pack, easy self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.