Norfolk Leisure Anada Bistro Set - Grey
- Reviews (1)
If contemporary design, practicality, and comfort is what you need for your outdoor space, then the Anada Bistro Set from Norfolk Leisure has all you need and more. Perfect for spending time together with your loved one, this outdoor bistro set will make a fabulous addition to your patio or balcony.
Featuring two armless chairs, this outdoor furniture set will comfortably seat you and one other. The seating is made from a sleek, smooth acacia wood which would look great coupled with any of your own scatter cushions. Completing the set is a generously sized square table, perfect for enjoying an al fresco afternoon tea on. Ideal for gardens with limited space, this modern patio set has also been designed with a handy folding capability, so you can quickly and easily store it away when no longer in use.
Finished in a contemporary anthracite and greywash, the Anada Bistro Set boasts ultra modern design to bring your space immediately up to date. To keep this set looking great for longer, simply keep each piece undercover if it is staying outdoors for sustained periods of time.
Features and Benefits
- Folding Capability – Being able to fold both the table and chairs from this set means for quick, easy, space-saving storage.
- Contemporary Finish – Finished in a contemporary two tone grey, this garden bistro set offers a stylish and ultra modern addition to your space.
- FSC Approved – The stunning acacia wood used is FSC approved as having been sustainably sourced from an environmentally conscious supply.
- Colour: Anthracite/Greywash
- Frame Material: Iron/FSC Approved Acacia
- Chair Dimensions: H 81 x W 42 x D 48cm
- Table Dimensions: H 71 x W 60 x D 60cm
- Self Assembly: Yes
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- 2 X Folding Chair
- 1 X Folding Coffee Table
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.