- Reviews (1)
If contemporary styling and practical design is what you are after, then the Carrow Lounge Bed from Norfolk Leisure has all you need and more. Perfect for laying back with your feet up, or spending time together with your friends and family, this outdoor lounger will make a fabulous addition to your garden.
This modern lounge bed is like no other, thanks to its versatility and multifunctional structure. It offers a comfortable bed for laying back in the shade with a book, and when you're feeling more sociable, it can be used as additional garden seating. Simply lay the adjustable back rest flat, add on your back cushions, and enjoy some quality time with your loved ones. What's more, the polywood side table incorporated is ideal for resting your refreshments on throughout the day. Great for a variety of outdoor spaces, this lounger is one you won't want to be without.
Finished in a contemporary anthracite grey, with a contrasting teak look side table, the Carrow boasts ultra modern design to bring your space immediately up to date. To keep this piece looking great, simply store away the cushions when they're no longer in use, wipe down the frame with water, and leave to dry naturally.
Features and Benefits
- Practical Design – The Carrow Lounge Bed features a multi position back rest for comfortable lounging, and doubles as a comfortable seat for 3 when flat.
- Contemporary Finish – With sleek lines, and a contemporary grey and teak look finish, this lounger boasts ultra modern style and sophistication.
- Sturdy Build – This outdoor lounge bed is made from strong aluminium and polywood to provide a sturdy base for you and your family to enjoy all summer long.
- Frame Colour: Anthracite/Teak
- Frame Material: Aluminium/Polywood
- Seat Pad and Back Cushion Colour: Grey
- Seat Pad and Back Cushion Material: Polyester
- Dimensions: H 69 x W 228 x D 82cm
- Self Assembly: Yes
- Guarantee: 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.