If comfort and contemporary style is what you are after for your outdoor space, then the Newmarket Swing Seat from Norfolk Leisure has all you need and more. Perfect for relaxing with your loved one, this swing seat will make a fabulous addition to your patio or decking area.
This stylish two seater swing seat comes complete with a plush seat pad and back cushions for an extra comfortable lounging experience. Simply sink into the seat, and gently swing away as you enjoy your outside space. With a moveable canopy also included, this swing seat is ideal for keeping you sheltered from the sun throughout the day. Perfectly formed to be practical and aesthetically pleasing, this outdoor seat will provide the perfect place to relax all summer long.
Finished in a contemporary grey, with complimentary grey cushions, the Newmarket boasts ultra modern design to bring your space immediately up to date. In order to help prevent rusting, a powder coating has been pre-applied. To keep this set looking great, simply store away the cushions when they're no longer in use, and keep the swing undercover if it is staying outdoors for sustained periods of time.
Features and Benefits
- Added Comfort – This outdoor swing seat includes a plush seat pad and back cushions for a comfortable lounging experience.
- Contemporary Finish – With a contemporary grey finish and a complimentary canopy and seat pad, this swing seat will make an ultra modern addition to your space.
- High Quality – The steel framing used is not only sturdy and strong, but has been powder coated to help prevent rusting.
- Colour: Grey
- Frame Material: Steel
- Seat Pad and Back Cushion Material: Polyester
- Moveable Canopy
- Dimensions: H 169 x W 174 x D 132.5cm
- Self Assembly: Yes
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- 1 X 2 Seater Swing Seat with Seat Pad and Back Cushions
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.