Multiple layers of protection for your devices, online privacy features including our Secure VPN, plus Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock™ - all in a single solution.
Norton 360 Premium includes Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock™ which searches the dark web for your personal information and notifies you if your information is found so you can take action.
Norton 360 Premium includes malware protection for up to 10 PCs, Mac®, Android™ or iOS devices, Secure VPN for 10 devices for online privacy, Parental Control to help protect your kids online, SafeCam to help block unauthorized access to your Windows PC’s webcam, Password Manager and Windows PC Cloud Backup.
Protection so good, it's backed by a refund. We're so confident in our antivirus and malware protection, it comes with our Virus Protection Promise. If your device gets a virus our experts can't remove, you will get your money back. See norton.com/virus-protection-promise for complete details.
Features and Benefits
- Real-time Threat Protection – Advanced security with antivirus helps protect against existing and emerging online threats to your devices, and helps protect your private and financial information when you go online.
- Secure VPN – Browse anonymously and more securely with a no-log Virtual Private Network (VPN). Add bank-grade encryption to help keep your information like passwords and bank account details secure and private.
- Smart Firewall for PC or Firewall for Mac – Monitors communications between your computer and other computers and helps block unauthorized traffic.
- Password Manager – Tools to easily generate, store, and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online – more securely.
- PC Cloud Backup – Store important files and documents as a preventive measure against data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.
- SafeCam for PC – Alerts you to attempts to access your webcam and helps you block unauthorized access to it.
- Parental Control – Manage your kids’ activities online. Help them explore, learn, and enjoy their connected world more safely on their PCs or smartphones.
- Dark Web Monitoring, Powered by LifeLock™ – We monitor and notify you if we find your personal information on the dark web. Only available to UK or German residents.
- Number of devices: Norton 360 Deluxe offers protection for up to 10 PCs, Mac®, smartphones or tablets.
- Anti-Spyware, Anitvirus, Malware & Ransomware Protection: Yes
- PC Cloud Backup: 75GB
- Firewall for PC and Mac: Yes
- Password Manager: Yes
- 100% Virus Protection Promise: Yes
- Parental Control: Yes
- School Time: Yes
- Secure VPN: Up to 10 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets
- SafeCam for PC: Yes
- Dark Web Monitoring Powered by LifeLock: Yes
- Norton Cloud Backup features are only available on Windows
- Norton SafeCam features are only available on Windows
- Norton Family and Norton Parental Control features are not supported on Mac
- Subscription service
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.