Nrs Healthcare Slatted Bath Seat 200 Mm - White
The Merlin Bath Seat is supplied in three different sizes. This is the medium sized, 8" model. Helpful for those who find it difficult to sit down in the base of the bath, it makes bathing considerably easier and less strenuous. Made from reinforced PVC, it has a slatted top to allow easy drainage and it attaches to the bath using quick release suckers which help keep it securely in position.
- Made from reinforced PVC
- May be used with a bath board for transfers
- Non-slip suckers for stability and security
- Reduces the distance that you have to bend down
- Bath seat height: 200mm (8"), Bath seat width: 457mm (18"), Bath seat depth: 280mm (11")
- Bath seat weight: 2.8 kgs (6 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 160 kgs (25 st)
- Colour: white with grey trim
- Dimensions: H:32.0 x W:21.0 x D:45.0 cm
- Colour: White
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Model Number: M78421
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.