Numatic Henry HVB160 Cordless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - Red
- Reviews (4)
A new modernised version of the Henry, it offers everything you love about the well–known vacuum but without the cable! It’s now more portable than ever and provides increased convenience during long cleaning sessions or quick tidy–ups in your home, office, or car.
Giving a 40–60 minute run time, after just 3.5 hours of charging, and packing a massive 6 litre dust container which is up to x10 bigger capacity than most other cordless vacuums, the HVB160 allows you to clean the whole home on a single charge.
Focusing on performance, you can switch to Hi mode for increased suction power, capable of lifting stubborn dirt. Also, the long 2.2 metre flexible hose enables better reachability from floor to ceiling, removing dust under furniture and grabbing cobwebs up high, while the floor–head features side suction for perfect edge to edge cleaning.
TriTex filtration allows for a superior, more hygienic clean, trapping small dust particles and keeping the air in your home clean. It’s recommended to clean this in order to maintain high performance. Plus, with highly efficient and easy to change HepaFlo bags you’ll experience minimal dust clouding during emptying too.
Features and Benefits
- Cordless– The 36V battery provides 40-60min run time depending on the setting used, and low battery indicator will shine to be recharged on the handy docking station.
- Versatile– With a professional accessory kit and stainless steel tube set, this unit is ready for carpets, hard–floors, cars, stairs, DIY, and more.
- Power Boost– Switch to Hi mode for more stubborn dirt and enjoy increased suction power.
- No dust cloud– The disposable 6L Triple–Layer HepaFlo Filter Bags lock in dust, so you can empty your vacuum with no mess.
- Dimensions: H31.5 x W34 x D34.5cm
- Age restriction: 8 Years or below require adult supervision
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Red
- Capacity: 6L
- Cordless: Yes
- Hose length: 2.2m
- Run time: 40–60 mins
- Charge time: 3.5 hours
- Washable filter: Yes
- 1 x 36V battery
- 1 x Docking station
- 1 x HepaFlo bag
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.