Numatic Henry HVR160 Compact Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - Blue
The Numatic Henry HVR160 Compact Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner delivers all the functionality you know and love, in a compact, easy–to–store design. The hassle–free rewind cable allows for handy on–board storage, while the on–board tool storage helps you keep your vacuum attachments close to hand and easy to find!
Designed for use on all surfaces, the Numatic Henry HVR160 boasts a handy adjustable floorhead and side suction, for effortless edge to edge cleaning! While the flexible toolkit and extra–long reach enables you to vacuum carpets, hard flooring, car interiors, stairs, and even handle DIY jobs with ease.
The large, disposable 6L Triple–Layer HepaFlo Filter Bags used by the HVR160, boast a capacity up to 5x bigger than other bagless vacuums. And what goes in, stays in, thanks to the intuitive lock function, which traps dust for less mess and dust re–emission.
Features and Benefits
- Stores away neatly – On–board tool storage ensures your vacuum attachments are always to hand.
- A tool for every job – No matter what the surface, this vacuum has the right tool docked on–board, including a Combi Floor Tool, Dusting Tool, Crevice Tool, and Brush & Mattress Tool.
- Versatile – Suitable for all surfaces, with a handy adjustable floorhead and professional accessory kit with stainless steel tube set.
- Easy dust collection and disposal – With the 6L Triple–Layer HepaFlo Filter Bags (1 bag included).
- Dimensions: H31.5 x W34 x D34.5cm
- Colour: Blue
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Power: 620W
- Power cord length: 10m
- Hose length: 2.2m
- Capacity: 6L
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.