Oaxis myFirst Wireless Headphone with Bone Conduction for Kids - White
Designed with safety in mind. Bone conduction technology allows for music to be transmitted via the cheekbones, and we have also limited the maximum volume to a safe 85dB, thus significantly reducing the risk of eardrum damage.
Love listening to music while playing outdoors? Stay safe while listening to music with myFirst Headphone BC - Place BC soft rubber contact on cheekbones and hit play! Kids can listen to music while also listen out for danger, so they will always be safe when outside and playing.
No batteries required to operate and can be worn for multiple hours. Perfect for long flights and rides.
At only 47 grams and with soft rubber contact points, myFirst Headphone BC can be worn with close to no strain while rested on cheekbones. myFirst Headphone BC is fold-able for easier storage.
Interchangeable clips allow the child to customise to their taste. The white option comes with either wings or pandas.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for long journeys – hours of wireless music or audio playback.
- Versatile – compatible with all audio/video devices including MP3, smartphone, tablet, PC, laptop and portable DVD.
- Wireless – broken and tangled wires are a thing of the past.
- Open ear design
- Dual Earpiece: Yes
- Audio Format: Stereo
- Connector Type: 1 x 3.5mm
- Comes with changeable fun accessories - Interchangeable clips
- Foldable design for storage
- Rubber contact points
- Bone Conduction
- Safe for Kids
- Limit to a safe 85dB
- Suitable for age 4+
- Lightweight: 47g
- Dimensions: D 1.6 x W 13 x H 15.5 cm
- Colour: White