The Obaby Bantam cot is stylish and practical in design and offers parents fantastic features on a budget.
Three mattress height positions with fixed side rails make it easy for you to choose the right mattress height for your baby. To save your back in the early days, before your baby can move around, you can start with the mattress at the highest level. As your child grows and to deter little climbers, you have a choice of a further two lower positions.
A fully open slatted design meaning you can keep an eye on your little one at all times.
The cot comes with two protective teething rails to protect your baby's delicate teeth and keep your crib looking good for longer.
This cot bed requires a mattress measuring 120 x 60cm.
Features and Benefits
- Three Mattress Height Positions – Three mattress height positions make it easy for you to choose the right mattress height for your baby as they grow.
- Protective Teething Rails – Protective teething rails on each side of the cot protect your baby's delicate teeth and keep your cot looking good for longer.
- Open Slatted Design – A fully open slatted design meaning you can keep an eye on your little one at all times.
- Colour:Warm Grey
- Material: Pine 51%, LVL 49%
- Dimensions:H85 x W65 x D124cm
- Cot Bed Weight: 11kg
- Fully open slatted design
- Three adjustable mattress height positions
- Protective teething rails
- Requires a mattress measuring 120 x 60cm
- Suitable from birth to approximately three years
- Conforms to British Safety Standards BS EN 716:2008
- Requires self assembly
- 2 years guarantee