In today's modern nursery, space is key. With this in mind, the Obaby Bantam Space Saver Cot offers parents fantastic features whilst taking up less space within the nursery compared to a regular cot or cot bed.
This space saver cot features protective teething rails, a fully open slatted design meaning you can keep an eye on your little one at all times and a three-position adjustable mattress base to ensure your little one is safe and secure from birth to toddler age.
The Bantam space saver cot requires a 100 x 50cm mattress.
Features and Benefits
- Compact – This cot has a compact design perfect for rooms or nurseries where space is at a premium.
- Three Mattress Height Positions – Three mattress height positions make it easy for you to choose the right mattress height for your baby as they grow.
- Protective Teething Rails – Protective teething rails on each side of the cot protect your baby's delicate teeth and keep your cot looking good for longer.
- Colour: Taupe Grey
- Material: Pine 51%, LVL 49%
- Dimensions:H85.5 x W56 x D104cm
- Cot Bed Weight: 9.8kg
- Compact Space Saver Cot
- Three adjustable mattress height positions
- Protective teething rails
- Requires mattress measuring 100 x 50cm
- Suitable from birth to approximately 18 months old
- Conforms to British Safety Standards BS EN 716:2008
- Requires self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.