Balancing simplicity and elegance with a selection of valuable features, the Grace cot bed is the perfect option for parents searching for a stylish and practical piece to furnish little one's first room.
The simple but stunning cot bed thoughtfully utilises clean and contemporary design to become a perfect fit for any child's first nursery. As your child grows, learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can be lowered, with three base heights available in total, providing extra security and reassurance. The cot bed converts seamlessly from a cot of the highest quality into a cosy and stylish junior bed. This is done by simply splitting down either end and removing the fixed sides, meaning minimal disruption during little one's often daunting transition. Once the change is complete, the bed can be suitable for a child up to approximately 4 years, meaning the Grace offers maximum durability and great value.
The open slatted sides are perfect for watching over your little treasure during their most peaceful times and the presence of teething rails ensures your child's delicate teeth are protected.
The Obaby Grace strikes the perfect balance between modern and classic designs and perfectly co-ordinates with all products in the Obaby furniture range. The Grace cot bed is available in a range of finishes, meaning it has a perfect place in any tot's nursery.
Obaby offers a free 2 year guarantee to UK and Ireland when you register your product within 28 days.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable – Cot bed features adjustable, 3 position base height and ability to convert into a toddler bed.
- Teething Rails – Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected.
- Cute Design – Adorable clean and contemporary design adds a stunning focal point to any nursery.
- Adjustable, 3 position base height
- Two ends which split down easily, converting the Grace from cot to toddler bed
- Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
- Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years old
- Stylish design that co-ordinates with all pieces in the Obaby furniture range
- Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
- Free Obaby 2 year guarantee to UK & Ireland
- Weight: 19kg
- Dimensions: 93 x 78 x 144cm (H x W x L)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.