The Maya range from OBaby is inspired by Scandinavian design featuring a clean-cut finish and two-tone colourway, making it the perfect addition for families looking to create a modern and stylish nursery.
Featuring the same aesthetic and high-quality finish of the regular sized cot bed the Maya Mini cot bed has a more compact design, ideal if your room is short on space.
The top position of the three height-adjustable mattress base allows you to put down your baby with less pressure and strain applied to your back and as they develop and find their feet, you can maintain their safety by lowering the base.
When your little one is ready to begin their transition, the included safety rail will provide reassurance and familiarity during an often daunting time and once they are used to their 'big bed' this can be simply removed to create a stylish toddler bed.
The Maya Mini cot bed requires a 120 x 60cm mattress.
Matching Maya furniture including a changing unit and wardrobe is available from Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- Compact – This cot bed has a compact design perfect for rooms or nurseries where space is at a premium.
- Grows With Your Child – The Maya Cot Bed is specially designed to transform into a junior bed to help your child make the transition from a cot to a bed and is suitable for use up to 4 years of age.
- Three Mattress Height Positions – Three mattress height positions make it easy for you to choose the right mattress height for your baby as they grow.
- Colour: White and Natural
- Material: Solid Wood
- Dimensions:H89 x W65 x D125cm
- Cot Bed Weight: 21.9kg
- Convertible Cot Bed
- Three adjustable mattress height positions
- Safety rail for cot to bed transition
- Suitable until 4 years
- Suitable for babies up to 25kg
- Conforms to British Safety Standards BS EN 716:2008
- Requires self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Requires a 120 x 60cm mattress
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.