The Maya range from Obaby is inspired by Scandinavian design, featuring a clean-cut finish and two-tone colourway, making it the perfect addition for families looking to create a modern and stylish nursery.
The Maya shelf allows you to store precious belongings close to hand but safely out of reach from little fingers, offering you peace of mind and security. The single deep shelf is the perfect place for books and larger toys while the hanging rail underneath is ideal for storing those frequently used clothing items.
This shelf co-ordinates perfectly with the Maya furniture range available from Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- Plenty Of Storage Space – The single deep shelf is the perfect place to store items such as books, toys or essentials and the hanging rail underneath provides easy access to frequently worn clothing.
- Matches Maya Furniture Range – Other matching pieces are available from the Maya range to co-ordinate your nursery.
- Keeps Your Room Tidy – This shelf is the ideal place to keep those little items you reach for every day so you can grab and go.
- Colour: White and Natural
- Material: MDF and natural timber
- Dimensions:H40.5 x W80 x D35cm
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Deep shelf
- Hanging rail for clothes
- Delivered flat pack, easy self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.