Obaby’s dual-core mattresses are fantastic for those wanting to provide their child with optimum support and luxurious levels of comfort during their slumber.
For babies, one side of the mattress features an inner core comprised of coconut coir, bonded with natural latex, which provides a naturally springy feel whilst being extremely resilient, durable and breathable. This is then topped with soft and luxurious lambswool that regulates body temperature and moisture for maximum comfort as well as being naturally hypoallergenic.
As your child grows the mattress can be flipped, this side offering individual pocket springs to give increased support to your tot’s back, neck and head during sleep, promoting perfect posture and sweet dreams for your little one. These individual springs are then encased in a high grade of dent resistant nursery foam ensuring superior comfort.
The innovative cover features a Tencel fabric top panel which is extremely breathable, allowing more airflow through and moving perspiration away from the body and through the fabric, helping to keep your baby cool and comfortable. This top panel can be removed easily without removing the mattress from the cot bed to reveal the second sleeping surface, a panel made of Polyurethane which is not only soft to the touch, breathable and able to adjust to body temperature quickly but is also waterproof, protecting the mattress from those little accidents.
The cover is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-dust mite and also fully removable and washable at 60ºC so that the piece can be kept fresh and clean for your child’s naptime. Add to this the removable, water-resistant inner cover that can be used as a third sleeping surface whilst the outer cover is being washed and you have a mattress which is perfect for providing a good night’s sleep.
Features and Benefits
- Dual-core layer covered in lambswool – naturally breathable, hypoallergenic, absorbent and supportive for babies.
- Tencel top panel – The Tencel top panel to increase moisture management, creating a dry and comfortable sleeping environment.
- Easy to wash – Removable outer cover can be washed at 60º
- Dual-core; 2cm coir layer covered in lambswool - naturally breathable, hypoallergenic, absorbent and supportive for babies. Individual pocket springs covered in Nursery grade dent-resistant foam - superb support and comfort for toddlers
- Tencel top panel to increase moisture management, creating a dry and comfortable sleeping environment
- The zipped top panel can be removed for washing without removing the mattress from the cot
- Waterproof, air-permeable PU panel can be used as a sleeping surface whilst the top panel is in the wash
- The plain knit Polyester base panel
- Mattress cover unzips in order to flip core from baby side to toddler side
- Removable outer cover can be washed at 60º
- Hypoallergenic and water-resistant inner cover can be used as a sleeping surface whilst outer cover is in the wash
- Free Obaby 2 year guarantee to UK & Ireland
- Dimensions: H140 x W70 x D10cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.