The Obaby Nika range offers a contemporary design, due to its clean lines and textured grey wash oak effect finish, that will fit perfectly in today's modern nursery.
This cot bed is designed to grow with your baby as it can be converted into a junior bed to last until your child is around 4 years old.
The Nika cot bed has three mattress base positions, the highest allowing you to put down and pick up your newborn without straining your back through unnecessary bending. As your little one starts to develop and become more active, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions keeping them safe and secure at all times while the teething rails protect their delicate first teeth.
When your little one is standing confidently, the Nika can be easily transformed into a stylish toddler bed that still offers the familiarity they are used to and helps them to transition in an often-daunting time. Once transformed the toddler bed can be used until they are approximately four years old.
This cot bed requires a 140 x 70cm mattress.
Matching Nika furniture including a changing unit and wardrobe is available from Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- Grows With Your Child – The Nika Cot Bed is specially designed to transform into a junior bed to help your child make the transition from a cot to a bed and is suitable for use up to 4 years of age.
- Built To Last – Crafted from sturdy MDF this cot bed will look good and last for years.
- Three Mattress Height Positions – Three mattress height positions make it easy for you to choose the right mattress height for your baby as they grow.
- Colour: Grey Wash Oak Effect Finish
- Material: MDF
- Dimensions:H92 x W77 x D144.5cm
- Cot Bed Weight: 36kg
- Convertible Cot Bed
- Three adjustable mattress height positions
- Protective teething rails
- Suitable until 4 years
- Suitable for babies up to 25kg
- Conforms to British Safety Standards BS EN 716:2008
- Requires self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Requires a 140 x 70cm mattress