The Obaby Nika range offers a contemporary design, due to its clean lines and textured grey wash and white oak effect finish, that will fit perfectly in today's modern nursery.
This cot bed is designed to grow with your baby as it can be converted into a junior bed to last until your child is around 4 years old.
The Nika cot bed has three mattress base positions, the highest allowing you to put down and pick up your newborn without straining your back through unnecessary bending. As your little one starts to develop and become more active, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions keeping them safe and secure at all times while the teething rails protect their delicate first teeth.
When your little one is standing confidently, the Nika can be easily transformed into a stylish toddler bed that still offers the familiarity they are used to and helps them to transition in an often-daunting time. Once transformed the toddler bed can be used until they are approximately four years old.
This cot bed requires a 140 x 70cm mattress.
Matching Nika furniture including a changing unit and wardrobe is available from Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- Grows With Your Child – The Nika Cot Bed is specially designed to transform into a junior bed to help your child make the transition from a cot to a bed and is suitable for use up to 4 years of age.
- Built To Last – Crafted from sturdy MDF this cot bed will look good and last for years.
- Three Mattress Height Positions – Three mattress height positions make it easy for you to choose the right mattress height for your baby as they grow.
- Colour: Grey Wash and White Oak Effect Finish
- Material: MDF
- Dimensions:H92 x W77 x D144.5cm
- Cot Bed Weight: 36kg
- Convertible Cot Bed
- Three adjustable mattress height positions
- Protective teething rails
- Suitable until 4 years
- Suitable for babies up to 25kg
- Conforms to British Safety Standards BS EN 716:2008
- Requires self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Requires a 140 x 70cm mattress
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.