Obaby Stamford Luxe Sleigh 2 Piece Room Set Taupe Grey
Consisting of the beautiful Stamford Luxe cot bed and closed changing unit, the Obaby Stamford Luxe 2-piece room set is the perfect start for your nursery.
The Stamford Luxe sleigh bed features a 3 level base height, transforms into a junior bed when required and then a day bed, providing longer use and even better value. Also included is an extremely practical under drawer for extra storage.
The closed changing unit features a combination of three full depth drawers and full height cupboard with an adjustable shelf and soft close door, whilst the recessed section on the top of the changing unit perfectly accommodates a changing mat.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – Stylish wood effect finish with premium high gloss accents.
- Teething Rails – The cot has protective teething rails for delicate teeth & gums.
- Creates Storage Space – The under drawer on the cot included offers a huge storage solution.
- Beautiful Changing unit – Sleek lines and recessed handles create a stylish and uncluttered look, whilst ensuring it remains snag free and simple to use.
- Adjustable, 3 position base height
- The included side rails aid the transition from cot mode to toddler bed mode
- Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years old
- Elegant scroll design flowing from end to end
- Protective teething rail for delicate teeth & gums
- Stylish under drawer included for extra storage
- Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
- Cot bed weight: 37.9kg
- Cot bed dimensions: H99.8 x W 77 x L160cm
- One full height cupboard with an adjustable shelf and soft close door
- Three half width, full depth drawers on smooth gliding, metal runners
- Easy to use recessed handles
- Carefully considered tabletop perfect for the use of a changing mat
- Changing unit weight: 39kg
- Changing unit dimensions: H 91 x W 90 x D 50cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.